Coping with adversity requires resilience, an ability to maintain focus and willingness to take action. Listen to these guests who talk about how they coped with adversity.
86. Tyrone Mathurin crashed his motorbike and later became paralysed
80. Liz Benditt endured four different cancers over a period of 8 years
63. Jeffrey Morse suffered a brain aneurism and was told at age 49 he would never walk again.
48. Palwasha Siddiqi had early childhood experience as a refugee that shaped her interest in helping others
43. Leanne Armitage witnessed street violence as a child which inspired her to become a doctor
33. Felipe Saldarriaga was left having to survive in a wheelchair at age 11 due to an unexpected and unexplainable stroke.