Listening to personal development stories is one of the best ways to add wisdom, insight, colour, and fun to your personal development plan for your work and life. Here are a selection of our guests sharing their learning and experiences.
71. Sue Stockdale inspires people to step into the unknown and explore more of their own potential as an executive coach and polar adventurer.
54. Christian De La Huerta describes how curiosity plays an important role in personal growth, enabling us to become aware of sub-conscious patterns of behaviour.
82. Sebastian Rohr reflects on why burnout is a common occurrence for IT Security professionals and how he recovered when he experienced it.
52. Jenna Howieson reflects on how she switched career from working in law, to educating others in LGBTQ+
07. Loshni Manikam describes how she helps women to thrive in New Zealand’s dairy industry.
94. Faisal Hoque is an award-winning author and technology entrepreneur who talks about how mindfulness has helped him to be present, patient and accept the different circumstances he has found himself in during his career
39. Denise Nurse explains how you need to have a ‘safety net’ in your mind to give you confidence to step into the unknown.